Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have no excuse. I'm just lazy.

It's been weeks since I've blogged. I promise I've kept up with the baking of cupcakes...but I'm certainly behind on my blogging. However, now that I've caught up I would like to present a few examples of things I might have been doing instead of blogging these past three weeks.


Mom and I went to Conway, Arkansas to visit one of our foreign exchange girls. In Little Rock, we went to Orange Leaf FroYo... I am obsessed. I had four kinds of froyou with amaaazing toppings. My favorites were gummi bears and fruity pebbles!


The boy had his birthday and I made his rainbow cake which he asked for. It was wonky at first, but once we cut into it, we loved it. Beautiful and delicious.


Playing with this sweet guy. I miss Duke when I'm in Cape, so I like to play with him lots when I'm at home.


Going vintage shopping. A lot. I have many new dresses and these lovely pink glasses!


I dyed my hair pink!! I'm in love with it. Totally depressed I only get to have it for two weeks! Who says I can't audition with pink hair?


Made these dough-knots...yuuuuuummm. I tried to make them again in Cape, but didn't watch them and ended up burning them. Wa waaaaa. Oh well, they're easy enough to make again.


Introduced the boy to bison jerky from Nature Girls health food store. Now, before I was a vegetarian, I used to walk to this little cafe from my Dad's store and get bison jerky. Like, every day. I miss it, sorta. It smelled and looked exactly the same- but worry not, I did not taste it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment